How we can help
Municipal Water and Wastewater
Our team of Water Treatment Specialists offer project management expertise coupled with readily available mobile water & environmental equipment that has a conveniently small footprint. At PR Water we recognise the need for cost effective, high quality solutions to safeguard the health of the public in your municipality.
Suitable for a wide variety of Municipal, Government & Council challenges, our PR Water equipment is available in mobile and permanent options. Edge to edge sites are no issue as our Water & Environmental solutions are easily transported, quickly installed and positioned in isolated regions where established water infrastructure is not readily available.
- Modular Units – ask about our potable water solutions including our range of Reverse Osmosis, Flocculation Tanks, Dissolved Air Flotation Units and Containerised Dosing Systems to treat sea water and wastewater for reuse or safe discharge.
- Storm and Wastewater Management – our team will guide you through the effective ways to treat stormwater, surface water, groundwater and discharge it safely with our equipment including Lamella Clarifiers with Chemical Dosing & Pumps.
- Dust Suppression – The PR Water Dust Fighter Systems throw a water spray that efficiently covers a large area, to ensure dust particles are maintained at safe levels. The cost effective PR Water Dust Cannons can be placed strategically along unsealed roads for long or short term’s to suppress dust and provide an environmentally friendly alternative to harsh chemicals such as magnesium chloride.
- Truck Wash System – the PR Water mobile and permanent truck wash equipment systems are available for sale or rent to remove dirt and contaminants for your fleet of heavy to light vehicles. Our drive through truck wash system can handle a high volume of vehicles per day and the water used is recycled via a water re-capture system.
- The team at PR Water Australia are committed to using water wisely and demonstrate industry best practice by adhering to Government regulations.
Municipal water cycle services
|WATER TREATMENT & PUMPS|