Roadside Concrete Wash Water Unit
PR Water’s Roadside Concrete Wash Water Unit (RCW) specializes in treating the high pH wastewater from washing down concrete truck mixer chutes. Ideal for managing concrete washout/wash water on construction sites. A singular unit can clean up to 500 trucks per day, to increase efficiency multiple units can be used in parallel together as an integrated system.
- The Concrete Wash Water Unit uses carbon dioxide (CO2) to reduce the pH levels of the concrete wash water to a neutral pH level of 7.5pH (safe for discharge). The unit can house two industrial standard gas cylinders which store Carbon Dioxide (CO2) which is essential for the pH adjustment process and a safer alternative to mineral acids.
- Available for sale and rental Australia wide the Concrete Washout units meet and exceed all environmental needs when treating and discharging water safely from site. Our specialist team will be able to identify the best solution when discharging wastewater from site.
- The unit has data capturing capabilities which can measure and record pH levels utilising an integrated logging device to keep track of treatment history.
How it works:
- The Concrete Wash Water operates by capturing the wash water from truck chutes into the unit’s reception hoppers. The concrete geotextile dewatering bags in the hoppers then capture solids and allow for the high pH water to filter into the pH adjustment chamber where the carbon dioxide (CO2) is dosed into the wash water.
- Once the pH is adjusted the treated water can be discharged safely via a control valve.
- Separation Method – Geotextile Bag
- pH Correction Method – CO2 Vapor
- Operating range up to 500 trucks per day
- Dimensions – 2.9m Long x 2.1m Wide x 2.6m High, Dry weight 1200kg.
- Minimise environmental impact
- Meets Australian Standards & Regulations
- Automatic pH neutralization of concrete wash water
- An all in one system
- Compact and easy to operate
“Wouldn’t Hesitate To Recommend Them”
“I have always found PR Water to be a very honest and reliable company to work with. In what is often a difficult and costly period of the project, using PR Water for dewatering and site remediation activities took many of the headaches away and enabled us to push forward with the project. Their equipment is efficient and reliable, and their staff are always responsive and honest.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use PR Water again or recommend them to other Principal Contractors or Clients.”
Australasian Builders Pty Ltd