Used, HB20 Lamella Clarifier
Ex-Rental HB20 Lamella Clarifier for sale.
The second hand PR Water Siltbuster HB20 Lamella Clarifier excels in industrial water treatment and wastewater treatment.
Suitable for dewatering, water clarification, chemical pretreatment, heavy metals removal, sludge management and pH correction.
This unit is representative of what we may have in our rental fleet. To find out if we have what you are looking for, please contact us.
*Please enquire at your nearest branch for more information on availability
**Image used for illustration purposes only
How it works:
PR Water’s Lamella Clarifiers are designed to encourage laminar flow throughout the unit. Gravity forces the flocculated/settleable solids to remain below the lamella plates and settle in the sludge collection hopper at the bottom of the clarifier. The clarified water makes its way to the surface and flows under a floating objects barrier, the treated water then flows through the discharge outlet.
- Nominal Flow Rate of 20m3/hr
- Max Flow Rate of 40m3/hr
- Dimensions – 2.5m Long x 1.5m Wide x 2.4m High, Dry weight 1100kg.
- Small footprint with large unit settlement area
- Safe discharge of water meeting Australian Standards and Regulations
- Up to 20 times more efficient than conventional settlement tanks and lagoons
- Prevent contaminated wastewater harming the surrounding environment
“Efficient & Easy”
“PR Water created an efficient and easy solution to dewater our trenches during our recent Sewer Rising Main Replacement. They were always contactable for support and reacted very quickly to any of our needs.”