HB20 Lamella Clarifier
The PR Water Siltbuster HB20 Lamella Clarifier excels in water treatment and the removal of solid particles from contaminated water. As a mobile water treatment system, the Lamella Clarifier utilises gravity separation to aid the water treatment process and has a large surface area when compared to its small unit footprint. This ensures the treatment process is as efficient as possible.
- The HB20 Lamella Clarifier’s are pre-assembled. Multiple units can be used parallel to each other to increase the surface area for the settlement of solid particles, accelerating the gravity separation process and flow rate.
- The Lamella Clarifiers have no moving parts, minimal maintenance and have high durability, complying with ISO Standards.
How it works:
PR Water’s Lamella Clarifiers are designed to encourage laminar flow throughout the unit. Gravity forces the flocculated/settleable solids to remain below the lamella plates and settle in the sludge collection hopper at the bottom of the clarifier. The clarified water makes its way to the surface and flows under a floating objects barrier, the treated water then flows through the discharge outlet.
- Nominal Flow Rate of 20m3/hr
- Max Flow Rate of 40m3/hr
- Dimensions – 2.5m Long x 1.5m Wide x 2.4m High, Dry weight 1100kg.
- Small footprint with large unit settlement area
- Safe discharge of water meeting Australian Standards and Regulations
- Up to 20 times more efficient than conventional settlement tanks and lagoons
- Prevent contaminated wastewater harming the surrounding environment
“Efficient & Easy”
“PR Water created an efficient and easy solution to dewater our trenches during our recent Sewer Rising Main Replacement. They were always contactable for support and reacted very quickly to any of our needs.”