HB60 Lamella Clarifier
As a mobile water treatment plant that excels in water treatment and the removal of solid particles from contaminated water, the PR Water Siltbuster HB60 Lamella Clarifier has a large settlement area and treats water via gravity separation.
PR Water’s HB60 clarifier has a nominal flow rate of 40m3/hr while maintaining a minimal unit footprint, this ensures the treatment process is as efficient as possible.Get a Quote Rent Now
How it works:
- The HB60 Lamella Clarifier’s are pre-assembled. Multiple units can be used parallel to each other to increase the surface area for the settlement of solid particles, accelerating the gravity separation process and flow rate.
- The Lamella Clarifiers have no moving parts, minimal maintenance and have high durability, complying with ISO Standards.
- PR Water’s Lamella Clarifiers are designed to encourage laminar flow throughout the unit. Gravity assists the flocculated/settleable solids to settle on the lamella plates and collect in the sludge collection hopper at the bottom of the clarifier.
- The clarified water makes its way to the surface and flows under a floating objects barrier, the treated water then flows through the discharge outlet.
- Nominal Flow Rate of 40m3/hr
- Max Flow Rate of 80m3/hr
- Dimensions – 3.2m Long x 2.2m Wide x 2.6m High, Dry weight 2400kg.
- Small footprint with large unit settlement area
- Safe discharge of water meeting Australian Standards and Regulations
- Up to 20 times more efficient than conventional settlement tanks and lagoons
- Prevent contaminated wastewater harming the surrounding environment
“Wouldn’t Hesitate To Recommend Them”
“I have always found PR Water to be a very honest and reliable company to work with. In what is often a difficult and costly period of the project, using PR Water for dewatering and site remediation activities took many of the headaches away and enabled us to push forward with the project. Their equipment is efficient and reliable, and their staff are always responsive and honest.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use PR Water again or recommend them to other Principal Contractors or Clients.”
Australasian Builders Pty Ltd