Used, Roadside Concrete Wash Water Unit
Ex-Rental Roadside Concrete Wash Water Unit (RCW) for sale.
The second hand RCW Unit is ideal for use as a Concrete Truck Washout System and can clean up to 500 trucks per day.
Suitable for construction, civil works and mining to correct pH and safely discharge concrete washout water (or washwater).
This unit is representative of what we may have in our rental fleet. To find out if we have what you are looking for, please contact us.
*Please enquire at your nearest branch for more information on availability
**Image used for illustration purposes only
How it works:
- The Concrete Wash Water operates by capturing the wash water from truck chutes into the unit’s reception hoppers. The concrete geotextile dewatering bags in the hoppers then capture solids and allow for the high pH water to filter into the pH adjustment chamber where the carbon dioxide (CO2) is dosed into the wash water.
- Once the pH is adjusted the treated water can be discharged safely via a control valve.
- Separation Method – Geotextile Bag
- pH Correction Method – CO2 Vapor
- Operating range up to 500 trucks per day
- Dimensions – 2.9m Long x 2.1m Wide x 2.6m High, Dry weight 1200kg.
- Minimise environmental impact
- Meets Australian Standards & Regulations
- Automatic pH neutralization of concrete wash water
- An all in one system
- Compact and easy to operate
“Exceptional Service & Advice”
“8 years ago, whilst researching water treatment systems we came across PR Water.
Since then, due to exceptional service and advice, they have been our go-to guys with everything related to water filtration systems.
Keep up the good work guys!!”