Used, Hydro-Demolition Treatment Unit
Ex-Rental Hydro-Demolition Treatment Unit (HD Unit) for sale.
The second hand HD Unit is ideal for wastewater treatment, is compact and transportable.
Suitable for hydro-demolition contractors for use in roadworks and projects with limited access.
This unit is representative of what we may have in our rental fleet. To find out if we have what you are looking for, please contact us.
*Please enquire at your nearest branch for more information on availability
**Image used for illustration purposes only
Get a Quote Rent Now
How it works:
- The HD Treatment Unit utilizes multiple wastewater treatment methods which include gravity separation via lamella plates for sediment removal and an automated carbon dioxide dosing system is used to regulate the high pH levels.
- The unit is capable of continuous operation and can be powered by an internal battery which is charged periodically with a 240V supply.
- Lamella Plate Separation
- pH Correction method – CO2 Vapor
- Operating range of 1-5m3/hr
- Dimensions – 2.8m Long x 1.3m Wide x 1.8m High, Dry weight 750kg.
- Safe Disposal of concrete wash water/wastewater.
- Meet Australian Environmental Regulations
- No harm to the environment
“Exceptional Service & Advice”
“8 years ago, whilst researching water treatment systems we came across PR Water.
Since then, due to exceptional service and advice, they have been our go-to guys with everything related to water filtration systems.
Keep up the good work guys!!”