Mobile Truck Wheel Wash
PR Water’s Mobile Truck Wheel Wash effectively removes any potentially hazardous contaminants that build up on tires, wheels, axles and on the underbody of heavy vehicles. PR Water’s team will aid in installation and setup of the unit to ensure that the high-pressure water system and sludge collection is optimized for the projects requirements.
- PR Water’s state of the art wheel washing system is ideal for high volume and heavy-duty operations where multiple vehicles are entering/exiting the site each day (e.g. construction sites, mine sites, landfill and waste management operations). If vehicles are not effectively attended to prior to their departure from site, they will potentially be at risk of polluting the roads as well as transferring hazardous pollutants into the general public.
- PR Water’s compact Mobile Truck Wheel Wash System is designed to operate as effectively as possible to be able to efficiently wash a high volume of heavy vehicles throughout the day.
How it works:
- PR Water’s Mobile Truck Wheel Wash is secured and placed onto a flat surface for stability and ease of access. The unit is fitted with ramps for heavy vehicles, automatic entry sensors and a water re-capturing system to reduce water wastage. As a vehicle approaches it will trigger the sensors and in-turn starting the high-pressure water jetting within the unit.
- As the vehicle slowly drives over the unit, dirt and grime will be blasted from the wheels and underbody of the vehicle.
- Max Vehicle width of 2.8m
- Water Tank Volume of 5000 Litres
- Can wash up to 200 vehicles per day
- Water Spraying Pressure of 2.5~3kg/cm2
- Dimensions – 2.2m Long x 4.39m Wide x 1.9m High, Gross weight 3800kg.
- Reduce chance of spreading hazardous materials
- Keep surrounding area pollutant free
- Adheres to Australian standards
- Recapture and recycle used water
“Met Client Requirements”
“I was very pleased with the response we received from PR Water on numerous occasions. They made the selection process very easy, providing options and availability to meet our client requirements.”
SAS Water Solutions