Skid – Chemical Dosing System
The skid-based PR Water Chemical Dosing System is a multi-stage chemical pretreatment system which specializes in neutralising and cleaning wastewater. The skid-base is mobile and compact, ideal for projects with limited space. After the contaminated water has been treated the chemical dosing system produces a high-quality discharge that meets Australian regulatory requirements and can be safely released into the environment.
- The Dosing System comes pre-assembled and equipped with a user-friendly PR Water control panel which provides remote access and online monitoring. The PR Water control panel is used to establish a proportional dosing of chemicals during the water treatment process. The Chemical Dosing System often aids lamella clarifiers in the treatment of contaminated water allowing for a larger range of wastewater to be treated.
- The skid-based Chemical Dosing Unit is regularly supplied as a part of PR Water’s complete dewatering and water treatment packages where the treated suspended solids are recovered in a PR Water Lamella Clarifier.
- PR Water’s water treatment package: Chemical Dosing System, Lamella Clarifier, Pump & Generator.
How it works:
- The skid-based dosing system can measure, control and regulate pH levels as well as use a large range of chemicals to cater for the required treatment depending on the type of wastewater.
- PR Water’s expert team will offer ongoing support including, the sampling, analysing and treatment of specified wastewater.
- Provides flow proportional chemical dosing
- 0-100m3 per hour treatment capacity
- 4” Mag Flow Meter
- Smart Digital Flow Proportional pH controller
- Lockable doors
- Eye wash station
- Spill control kit
- Internal lighting
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) on weatherproof bag.
- Dimensions – 1.5m Long x 1.1m Wide x 2m High, Dry weight 400kg.
- Adhere to all regulations and authority requirements
- Pre-plumbed, factory pre-commissioned, save on install costs
- Automated, hassle-free dosing solutions
- Accurate measured data
- Remote observation and operation
- Safe disposal of treated water
- Avoid disposal/waste fees
- Maintain a safe site
“Wouldn’t Hesitate To Recommend Them”
I have always found PR Water to be a very honest and reliable company to work with. In what is often a difficult and costly period of the project, using PR Water for dewatering and site remediation activities took many of the headaches away and enabled us to push forward with the project. Their equipment is efficient and reliable and their staff are always responsive and honest.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use PR Water again or recommend them to other Principal Contractors or Clients.
Australasian Builders Pty Ltd