Container – Chemical Dosing System
The Containerised PR Water Dosing System is an industrial, multi-stage chemical dosing system which specialises in chemical pretreatment and monitoring. After the contaminated water has been treated the chemical dosing system produces a high-quality discharge that exceeds Australian regulatory requirements and can be safely released into the environment.
- The Dosing System comes pre-assembled including a user-friendly control panel which provides remote access, online monitoring and data login. The control panel is used to establish a proportional dosing of chemicals during the water treatment process. The Chemical Dosing System often aids lamella clarifiers in the treatment of contaminated water allowing for a high volume of wastewater and solids / silt to be treated.
- The Chemical Dosing Unit is regularly supplied as a part of PR Water’s complete dewatering and water treatment packages where the treated suspended solids are recovered in a PR Water Lamella Clarifier.
- PR Water’s water treatment package: Chemical Dosing System, Lamella Clarifier, Pump & Generator.
How it works:
- The containerised dosing system can measure, control and regulate pH levels as well as use a large range of chemicals to cater for the required treatment depending on the type of wastewater.
- PR Water’s expert team will offer ongoing chemical pretreatment including, the sampling, analysing and treatment of the specified wastewater.
- Provides a controlled quantity of coagulants and flocculants
- 0-100m3 per hour treatment capacity
- 4” Mag Flow Meter
- Smart Digital Flow Proportional pH controller
- Lockable doors
- Eye wash station
- Spill control kit
- Internal lighting
- Polymer make up system
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) on weather proof bag.
- Dimensions – 3.3m Long x 2.4m Wide x 2.9m High, Dry weight 2,500kg.
- Adhere to all regulations and authority requirements
- Pre-plumbed, factory pre-commissioned, save on install costs
- Automated, hassle-free dosing solutions
- Accurate measured data
- Remote observation and operation
- Safe disposal of treated water
- Avoid disposal/waste fees
- Maintain a safe site
“Exceptional Service & Advice”
“8 years ago, whilst researching water treatment systems we came across PR Water.
Since then, due to exceptional service and advice, they have been our go-to guys with everything related to water filtration systems.
Keep up the good work guys!!”